Teacher Appreciation Day is coming up on May 8th, and we can’t wait to shower our little’s teachers with lots of fun DIY gifts! We caught up with one of our Minou girls, Jenny, about some of her favorite gifts she’s received as a teacher. Check them out below!
1. Gift Card. Gift card’s are always an easy fall back, but here at Minou Kids we like to go all out. Grab a gift card to a local restaurant or coffee shop, and present it inside of a cute mug or mason jars. Let your kids decorate the mug or jar to make it extra special!
2. Monogram Tote Bag. We can’t resist anything customizable, especially a cute monogram tote! This is the perfect gift for all your teachers who really go above and beyond. We love this adorable one we found on Etsy!
3. Lunch Box & Water Bottle. A gift that’s both useful and cute? Score. Pick up a cute lunch box and fill it with some candies or homemade treats to give to your teacher, or grab a reusable water bottle and do the same! We love this adorable monogram lunch bag and of course, our favorite BKR water bottles!
4. Lightbox. We can’t think of a cuter accessory for any teacher’s desk than this little lightbox! Customize it with a nice note before gifting and it’s bound to wow!
5. Potted Plant. Who doesn’t love a new house plant to add to their collection? Stop by your local greenhouse or florist and pick up some sweet little potted succulents. Have your kids decorate the pots and create a sweet note attached with a popsicle stick to make it more personal!
Tell us in the comments below what your favorite gifts are for Teacher Appreciation Day!