(Image Source: Fashion Gone Rouge)
With the seasons changing, our skin is in serious need of some major TLC. The weather is finally warming up here on the East Coast, so we’re switching out our heavy moisturizers and masks for something a little lighter. We’ve gathered up some of our favorite all natural and non-toxic skincare products that are great for both mama and mini! Check them out below.
1. Tata Harper Smoothing Body Scrub | Slough away dry winter skin with our favorite natural body scrub from non-toxic brand Tata Harper Skincare. The scrub is safe to use for both mama and baby, so enjoy a DIY spa night with your littles and have some exfoliating fun!
2. Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser | We absolutely love the smell of this rosehip cleanser, and so do our littles! It’s incredibly gentle on even the most sensitive of skin, and the rosehips are naturally healing–perfect for breakouts or irritated, dry winter skin.
3. Ursa Major Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant | The clean, minty scent of Ursa Major’s deodorant is a breath of fresh air compared to other chemical-filled, fake floral scented products. It has a cooling tingle which is especially lovely after a hot shower, and it holds up throughout even the busiest of days!
4. Jade Roller | Although this isn’t necessarily a skincare product, we can’t recommend jade rollers enough–especially for moms! After a long day nothing feels better than taking a few minutes of me-time before bed and post-skincare routine to roll our skin. Jade is naturally cold, which is amazing on tired, puffy eyes. Simply roll it along your skin in an upwards motion with a bit of pressure to reduce any buildup and inflammation.
5. Herbivore Botanicals Pheonix Facial Oil | A great face oil is the perfect remedy to winter skin. As the weather heats up, we start reaching for our oils over our heavy moisturizers, and this one from Herbivore Botanicals is amazing. It’s filled with tons of beautiful ingredients for healthy skin, like rosehip oil, sea buckthorn oil, and vitamin E oil. We like to use it both morning and night for nourishment and hydration!
6. Malin + Goetz Clarifying Clay Mask | Spring cleaning, but for your pores! A clarifying clay mask is just what we need to clean and brighten our skin before any upcoming Spring or Summer holiday. This one is completely natural and doesn’t cause an irritation or dryness.
7. Ogee Sculpted Lip Oil | Chapped lips are one of our biggest pet peeves in the colder months. This lip oil from Natural VT Skincare brand Ogee is one of the best we’ve ever tried, and our littles love it just as much as we do!
8. Noto Botanics Deep Serum | If you haven’t added a serum into your daily skincare routine, then you don’t know what you’re missing! This serum from Noto Botanics smells like a bowl of freshly picked oranges and is beautifully hydrating. We can’t recommend it enough!
9. Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream | For those who need a little more love even in the warmer months, this moisturizer from Ursa Major is perfect. Massage it into clean skin before going to sleep and you’ll notice a huge difference come morning. It’s also a great option for littles as their skin tends be more on the dry side.
10. RMS Beauty Ultimate Makeup Remover Wipes | Sometime there is just not enough time in the day to do full a skincare routine. We love these natural makeup remover wipes for those days and nights when washing your face simply isn’t an option.