Get in the spirit: Minou Kids’ holiday bucket list! We think each year it is important to make memories with our children that can become traditions! This year we decided to put a holiday bucket list together. Everyone on the team contributed the things they get most excited about. We know the holidays can be stressful, and this bucket list will help you get a little more organized and in the holiday spirit. ‘Tis the season.
Minou Kids’ Holiday Bucket List
1. Pick a tree + decorate.
2. Pick a special ornament for each one of your kiddos.
We love the ones from Anthropologie and RH.
3. Write a letter to Santa with your kids, and get their wish list.
(via: Cafe Mom)
4. Movie night! Cuddled up at home, or bundled up at the theater! Our top 10 are:
A Charlie Brown’s Christmas, Arthur Christmas, Bad Santa, Elf, Christmas Vacation, Holiday, It’s a Wonderful Life, Love Actually, Matilda, Wonder.
(Via: Princess Pinky Girl)
5. Make paper snowflakes.
(via: one dog wolf)
6. Give a secret Santa gift!
7. Read as many Christmas stories as possible. Our favorites include: The Night Before Christmas, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
8. Grab some hot cocoa and go on a Holiday stroll.
9.Do a random act of kindness. At Minou Kids we help other moms. We’ll tell you more in the next few days about our random, and specific acts of kindness.
(Via: Lauren Mcbride)
12. Make a gingerbread house.
13. wrap gifts creatively.
(Via Top Inspired.)
14. Last but surely not least……try to have some ME time and get some rest!